When building a website, an important decision to be made is what will be the size of the site and its content. Instead of jumping right into it, try to consider building your site as a process. Even if you vision the site as a large and elaborate one, you may want to get there step by step. Think of your first time in the pool – you had to be in the shallow end for a while until moving to the deep end, no?
There are many benefits to starting your online presence with a small and simple site and gradually grow. It’s a shame to waste your efforts on non-essentials that aren’t necessarily critical to the success of your business.
Also, don’t forget you will always have the option to update content on your site and even replace its design altogether. To build a site fast, you can also start by using a ready-made template from a website builder such as IM creator, which will allow you to first publish a landing page and then add the content you need for the fuller site, easily. Later on, you can even replace the entire design of your site with another template.
If keeping your site up-to-date is important to you, remember that a bigger site will be harder to handle and maintain.
Keeping your website’s design flexible will also allow you to have more control over content and design, allowing you to customize everything to your liking. Also, as your art or business may change in the future, why not reflect the changes in your website?
Many of your customers’ first contact and familiarity with your business will probably be through your website. This should be a strong motivation to go live as soon as possible, and leave the web anonymity behind. You can change and alter your online presence at any time, but the time you may lose in “being out there” is invaluable.
Your website can start as small as a one pager with minimal information such as your contact information and a little about you or your services. Publishing such a one-pager will provide enough information for the beginning and most importantly, allow you to go live fast. Also, from the moment you are live, Google starts to pick up your information, so again, another great incentive.
If you don’t have time to design such a one-pager but still want to enjoy going live fast, you can even publish a “coming soon” page, just to let your visitors know that a full site is soon to follow. You can even add an email submission box or a simple contact form so you will be able to know who is looking for you.
Once your site is live, you can easily work on adding more content offline, therefore not experiencing any downtime. It will provide you peace of mind while creating the perfect website as you know you are already online.
A smaller site can also be more effective in keeping visitors more engaged as it is easier to navigate. If your website is mainly informative, it’s better to start succinct as cluttered sites may confuse visitors.
Starting small allows you to emphasize the main function of your website, making sure it’s achieved and not lost in an overflow of ideas and designs. If you already have a logo, slogan or any other trademark, make sure to integrate those to brand your website the best possible way.
Once you have the basic must-haves on your site, you can add practically anything to it including videos, event calendar, blog, galleries, ecommerce and more.
Remember, nearly ALL Internet users (in the U.S, around 97% in 2012) look online for local goods and services. But, more than half of small businesses in the U.S. do not have a website. The potential impact of getting a website for your business and succeeding online is enormous.
Having a mobile-friendly site is very important nowadays. You want visitors to your site to be able to view it on any device. When people go out and suddenly feel hungry, they will grab their smartphones to find the best restaurant nearest to their location. You don’t want to be the restaurant owner whose site doesn’t show on a potential client’s phone.
Since 2011, mobile browsing has become the main platform used around the world to view and browse websites. A 2012 study by consulting firm Accenture showed 69% of all Internet users did so through a mobile device.
Shopping on mobile devices, especially tablets, multiplied more than threefold from 2011 to 2012, even acquiring a special term, ‘couch commerce’.
With increasing shift from Flash to HTML websites, most sites today can be accessed through tablets and mobile devices – but they will most likely look bad, be difficult to navigate and not be user-friendly. If the site is Flash-based, it will not even show on most modern smartphones.
Building a site designed for mobile viewing will not only look more professional, it will also provide your visitors with a smoother surfing experience, making it more likely that they will stay longer on the site. If you have an online business, making your site mobile-compatible is imperative.
How to Create a Mobile Site
If you already have a website and wish to add a mobile version, you can do so yourself by using ‘WYSIWYG’ editing platforms, which do not require prior knowledge in coding or design.
Platforms such as IM Creator offer templates designed specifically for smartphones and tablets (responsive), so you will not need to adapt the design to mobile yourself.
There are also companies and designers who can create a mobile site for you, but they may cost more than you would like to spend.
If you want to build a completely new site that will be compatible across all browsers and mobile devices, you can create an HTML-based site, and design it in a way that will fit both web and mobile browsing.
To make life easier, website builders offer a variety of ready-made templates that look great on web browsers and are also fully compatible with mobile devices.
3 Quick Tips for Successful Mobile Presence
- Make sure your site is built using a technology that is compatible to all browsers and devices. HTML-based sites will work on any mobile phone or tablet, Flash will not.
- Consider the small screen size of mobile when designing your site. Text, images and menu buttons should be large enough to view and read on the smaller mobile screen. Make it simple and don’t place too many items on one page. Although screen resolution varies from one device to another, the recommended dimensions for optimal viewing on mobile are (480)x(800) or higher.
- People visiting your site from a mobile device are holding a phone in their hand. Take advantage of that and make sure your contact information is readily available on the site. Add an option to call you or your business directly from the site, a map to your business, email, your social media links and more.
In today’s world, mobile presence is just as important as web one.Back in 2010, Google’s ex CEO Eric Schmidt said “the future is in mobile search”. Today, there are approximately 134 million mobile web users in the United States alone, up from 73.7 million mobile web users in 2009.
In the near future, most visitors to a website will be through mobile. Mobile devices such as iPhone and Android have revolutionized web surfing, enhanced the experience dramatically, and continue to drive more people to browse the Internet through their smartphones.
Mobile friendly websites are important if you want to reach your full market. A mobile optimized web design is vital for your success. Make your business available to anyone, anywhere. Start your own mobile site now 🙂
Flash used to be one of the most important tools in the world of web design. It provided easy solutions to many issues, including font integration, animation and was supported in different browsers. The iPhone era changed the rules of the game.
Steve Jobs’ new device omitted Flash as Flash content became invisible. No one knows if there was a real technological reason behind his decision, or just pure revenge against Adobe, the creators of Flash whom he had a long-time love/hate relationship with.
Jobs predicted and accelerated the fall of Flash technology back in April 2010 when he published his “Thoughts on Flash” article. In this article, Jobs declared that “the mobile era is about low power devices, touch interfaces and open web standards – all areas where Flash falls short”, he concluded that “new open standards created in the mobile era, such as HTML5, will win on mobile devices (and PCs too)”.
More and more companies and platforms announced they are dropping Flash and moving to HTML. The most important announcement was made by Adobe, the original developer of Flash technology. Adobe decided to stop development of the Flash player for Android which means that website elements using Flash technology will not be viewable in all devices using Android OS.
This move by Adobe was considered by Google the first step that will make web developers understand it’s time to move on to HTML.
What is an HTML Site
The purpose of browsers like Chrome and Firefox is to read these codes and translate them into the web pages we all know.
What is a Flash Site
Flash is a multimedia platform used to add animation, video, and interactivity to Web pages. Although you can build a full site using only Flash, most sites use both Flash and HTML code. Many of the things we are now used to, such as YouTube and online gaming, were born in great deal thanks to Flash technology. However, this technology has its disadvantages: it is heavy on the browser, has a history of security breaches and it requires external resources to work.
Major Differences between HTML and Flash
Both Flash and HTML sites are static sites that don’t include content management systems. When planning on building a website, one should consider a few parameters and learn a few facts before choosing between the two technologies.
Animations and Multimedia –Flash was always considered better for adding video, audio and graphics to a website. However, today with the introduction of HTML 5, HTML based websites are no longer restricted to static pages and can be more interactive than ever before. HTML 5 is already supported by most mobile OS and devices.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Flash websites are not very SEO friendly and may require much more effort to get optimal search results. SEO is an extremely important aspect of a website, since the main motive for building a site is to reach the widest possible audience. Text added with Flash downgrades the page-by-page indexing by being harder for search engines to read and index.
Compatibility – Most mobile devices cannot read Flash based websites. This is undoubtedly the biggest downside of using Flash, considering that most web surfing nowadays is done in mobile devices. In contrast, HTML sites are compatible with all mobile devices.
Editing – Flash can be edited using Flash CS6 (retails for several hundred dollars), a relatively strong yet more professional visual editing environment. HTML can be edited in any text editor, but that option requires coding knowledge. There are also several DIY HTML online editing tools.
Bottom line – go with HTML. Better compatibility, better search engine visibility and a brighter future.
So how can someone enjoy all the benefits of HTML without (any) knowledge in programming? Modern online HTML builders provide a DIY platform to edit and publish a site quickly and seamlessly.
An HTML website builder provides a user-friendly editor that does not require any prior knowledge in coding. Anyone can create and connect a site that is compatible to all browsers and devices and has endless options of style and content.
If you still think building a website is something only highly trained web designers and web programmers can do, think again. With a website builder, you can build a website yourself and, better still, create it for free, have its coding done automatically for free and get free web hosting, too.
Although the free components of a website builder make it attractive, the simplicity in how it works makes it even more appealing. For starters, most free website builders use a web-interface platform, so there’s no need to purchase or download software. In addition, the website building tools and features are easy to use, even for those with no design experience.
What You Need to Get Started
To get started building a free website, you typically need to have three things at the ready:
- A computer with Internet connection.
- A name for your website; this is also called your domain name. A domain comes with a free website builder, but if you already have a domain name, you can easily connect it to the website you create.
- An account with a website builder, which typically requires you to register a user name and password and provide an email address. Be wary of free website builders that require a credit card number when establishing a free account. Review the website or contact customer service to find out why a credit card number is needed and how your card number will be stored.
Once you’re all set up, a good website builder will enable you to create a website and publish it live on the Internet in just three steps:
Step 1: Putting Your Style Imprint on Your Website
All free website builders offer pre-made design templates so all you need to do is select one that meets your website’s purpose (i.e., business type, personal, portfolio, blog, etc.). A pre-made design template means that the basic layout, including the header, navigation bar, menu and page layout, along with the necessary coding for the site, are already done for you. All you need to do is plug in your own text and images by following the design of the template.
If you have a bit of design know-how, free website builders have the option of starting from scratch using a blank template. This gives you greater creative freedom to design a unique website.
Step 2: Adding Content to Your Site
This step will probably take the longest to complete, but it’s not the several days you would expect. If you already know what content you want to put up on your website and it’s ready to go, you can have your website completed within an hour or so.
The process is fairly simple. The design template you selected already has the site designed, complete with navigation bars, text, images and other elements. All you need to do is update the template with your content. Look for the Editor function on your website builder’s main navigation bar. This is the mode you need to be in to add your content. Once in the Editor, you will find one or more toolbars that will assist you in adding and placing your content. Depending on the website builder, these toolbars may utilize drag and drop or point and click functionality. For example, you’ll find a Text menu or Text icon on the toolbar to use for any text-related function. Either drag the tool to the area on your web page where you want to add text, or point to the area where you want to add text to select it and then click the toolbar for the Text tool.
All website builders provide the basic tools for creating a website. So expect to see tools on the toolbar for the following: selecting a typestyle or font; choosing or changing a color scheme; adding, deleting or reordering pages; adding, editing, or deleting text; adding images; adding videos; adding audio or music files; resizing text or images; linking elements to a web page or external website; saving your site; and publishing your website. You might experience a pop-up tool panel or a side panel when you click on an element. This simply holds additional tools for enhancing that particular element. For example, when you click on a picture on your website to change it, a pop-up panel may have the tools to upload a picture, resize or crop it, or add a title or description.
Depending on the extent of free features offered by the website builder, you may find additional tools for adding interactive widgets, such as Google maps, contact or payment forms, comment or feedback boxes, slideshows, or social media elements, or embedding a blog. However, there are limits to how much content you can add to your website and you could experience problems if you go over them. For example, when uploading pictures larger than 1MB or more than 1000 px h/w, you might encounter an error message. You might also find a slower upload time for photos larger than 512KB. Most free website builders provide a certain amount of storage space and bandwidth with its free web hosting service, so if you need more, it will cost you to upgrade to a premium service plan.
If at any point throughout your website building process you encounter problems, free website builders offer online support. Most have a support center where you can find the answer to your problem in tutorials, forums, or FAQs. Many have a step-by-step beginner’s guide that also explains what certain website element terms are or what certain widgets do.
Step 3: Go Live to the World With Your Website
Once you’re done building your website, you have the option of boosting the likelihood that it will be ranked by search engines by adding search engine optimization (SEO). Website builders have a SEO function built into its platform and usually can be found under the Settings menu. In the dialog box that appears, simply write in the title of your website, a description of its purpose and some keywords that relate to your website.
When you’re ready to put your website live on the Internet, use the Publish button, typically found on the main navigation bar. After you click Publish, it’s only naturally to type your website address into your browser to see it. If you get a site not found message, not to worry. Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for your website to be activated worldwide. However, if you click Publish and the page takes you to the website builder’s Start page or Your Account page, your site is not properly linked. This can be done by going to Settings, then Domain and entering your domain name (usually without the www.) and clicking Connect. In some instances when you have another website under your free website builder account, you might get a site is taken by another user message. You can only have one website connected to the same domain name, so to disconnect the first site from the domain, use the same Settings menu steps.
With free website builders, there is often confusion surrounding the domain name. For free websites, your web address will be before or after the name of the website builder you are using. The format would look something like this:
This is called a sub-domain, which makes it harder to find by search engines and many consider unprofessional. However, a sub-domain name is sufficient if you are an independent contractor or a creative professional displaying a portfolio. If you prefer your own independent web address, you will have the option of purchasing a fee-based service plan when you click the Publish button. A premium plan also comes with other features, such as more bandwidth and storage space, email accounts and website traffic tracking tools.
Even though you have published your free website, you can switch to a premium plan at anytime. You can also made changes as often as you wish, free of charge. Simply log in to your website builder account and click on the Editor function. When you finish your updates, click Publish and your website changes will appear on your live site.
The Website Building Benefits of IM-Creator
Website building is a breeze with IM-Creator because our platform is so easy to use you’ll feel comfortable working on it right from the start. That’s because IM-Creator was actually developed by web developers who sympathized with family and friends who needed websites but became frustrated by the pricey and complicated process. With IM-Creator, you’ll also enjoy a great deal of website building features, the availability of affordable premium plans if you decide to upgrade and readily available customer support. Plus, your website will be built on a HTML platform that is compatible with any browser on any computer operating system or mobile device, so your website will look great to the world no matter how it’s accessed! Give us a try. It literally takes just 3-steps to build a website using IM-Creator. With design templates created by our professional web designers, drag and drop functionality within our IM-Creator Editor, low premium plan prices and an at-the-ready support team, you will feel confident building your own website with IM-Creator.
For a website designer, the direct route to profitability is completing the design of a website in a matter of hours without having to sub-contract with external developers. The IM-Creator website enables you to do just that, resulting in a higher income for you without sacrificing your design style.
How We Became the Best Design Software
Some professional web designers look upon website builders as cutting into their business. But in actuality, we are simply another tool to complement your artistic palette. When we developed IM-Creator, we did it on the premise that we would partner with website designers to offer individuals and businesses of all sizes the ability to create a website that meets their budget. Over the years, we’ve fostered a successful partnership that provides web designers with the best software for web designs. In fact, here are the Top 5 ways professional website designers are currently benefiting from our design software:
- Our free comprehensive website building and design tools save designers from outsourcing the technical aspects of a website to expensive developers and programmers. We handle all the technical components involved in building a quality website, including HTML coding, compatibility, multiple sites in different languages, search engine optimization, and hosting and hooking up a website to a new or existing domain name.
- Our high quality, professional-grade pre-designed templates give website designers a hand by reducing the amount of time spent on designing a website template from scratch. Our website templates have been designed by professional designers just like you and offer high quality design features and creative layouts. We have design templates that cover a wide range of business categories, such as hotels, restaurants, architect, artists and real estate, just to name a few. More importantly, our free templates are flexible, so website designers can use some or all of our design template elements, enhance them with their creative flair, or start with one of our blank templates and tailor it to meet their client’s needs.
- Our free design software allows for quicker design completion of small and mid-sized websites so designers can take on more projects. Our website builder integrates all the tools professional designers use to create a website, including functions for changing color schemes, adding pages, cropping or resizing photos and setting up a website structure with menus and navigation.
- With our free website building tools, professional designers can provide clients with a value-added service by offering them a greater array of tools for editing or updating content on their websites as often as they wish. This way, designers can focus on what they do best – website design and layout.
- Professional web designers can offer their clients a more comprehensive web solution that goes beyond web design and includes hosting, domain and email accounts for their domain. As such, designers benefit by keeping their clients’ entire website needs under their design firm.
Our Features Enhance Your Designs
Over the years, IM-Creator has been recognized by top industry publications and major media outlets as the best design software for web design professionals. Some of the features in our website builder that have contributed to us receiving these top accolades include:
- Platform: We are among the few website builders that have already incorporated the latest HTML5 features and tools into our HTML platform and continue to integrate advances in technology into our website builder. IM-Creator is known for being on the cutting-edge of technology and we continue to be recognized for that. In addition, our online environment means there’s no software to download or to take up space on your computer; everything is available to you whenever you log into your IM-Creator account.
- Drag & Drop HTML Editor: This is a powerful, features-rich online editing environment with design tools that enable you to create HTML websites faster and easier without constraining your creativity. Professional web designers currently using our website builder have given us high marks for our ready-made slideshows, photo galleries, contact forms, video players, widgets and other editable enhancements and features that make a website more interactive and appealing.
- SEO Friendly: Our website builder was carefully developed with search engine optimization in mind. We take that one step further by giving professional designers and their clients the ability to enhance the SEO of their sites by adding crucial SEO elements, like website title, description and keywords. We make it easy for professional designers to ensure their clients’ websites are found by all search engines and ranked high in search engine results.
- Integrated Content Management System: This feature gives website designers the flexibility in meeting the content management preferences of their clients. Designers can quickly and easily change content on their clients’ sites or provide their clients with the user-friendly tools for doing content updating themselves. Designers who manage their clients’ content can charge a service fee and keep the entire amount for themselves because our CMS is included with our designer service.
- All-Around Compatibility: Our website builder has been recognized for producing HTML-based websites that are highly compatible with all types of browsers, regardless of how new or old the browser version may be. In addition, we use cutting-edge technologies, such as jQuery, to ensure the websites you create are compatible with all PC and Mac operating systems, as well as the newest mobile technologies, including tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices. Our website builder incorporates resizing technology so any website created is automatically optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
A Valuable Tool for Meeting Your Clients’ Needs
As a web designer, you know that every client has very different needs. Some require a very basic website, while others need more complex functionality. Our website builder was developed with versatility in mind to accommodate the diverse and varied needs of its users. We pride ourselves on providing professional website designers with top-notch services that complement their existing ones so designers can offer their clients even greater value-added benefits and stand apart from the competition. Take a look at some of the services we offer, many of which are above and beyond what other website builders offer.
Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage: We don’t believe in limiting the creativity of professional designers, which is why we give them unlimited space for creating their masterpieces and unlimited power so their websites load quickly and any downloads from the sites are done in record time. We are in a class of our own in offering unlimited bandwidth and storage and you can pass on this great deal to your clients.
Domain Options: IM-Creator enables professional designers to offer their clients the option of a free sub-domain name, a new domain name for a nominal fee, or linking an existing domain name to their new website.
Reliable Hosting: Not only is our website hosting free, but our platform is powered by Google and Amazon, two of the powerhouses on the Internet. That means we can ensure the utmost in uptime reliability and security to our professional designers, who in turn can assure their clients that their websites always will be up and running on a secure foundation.
Analytics: You’ve created great designs for your clients’ websites and our analytics tools make sure visitors enjoy your efforts. We provide free of charge to professional website designers the helpful Google Analytics and other reporting tools so you can work with your clients to track and analyze traffic patterns to their sites, determine which pages are attracting the most or least attention, how much time is spent on the site and which design enhancements can add value for visitors. This type of analysis can assist designers with increasing their services after initial design completion income.
Accommodating Service Plans: Since needs for a website differ, we have flexible service plans that allow website designers to provide competitive pricing to their clients. Our Pro Plan is structured and priced with professional website designers in mind because it can be customized to meet clients’ needs. Some of the options our Pro Plan provides are multiple new or existing domains and unlimited email accounts. Because we custom quote a price according to your clients’ needs, you never overpay for services.
Add-On Services: We enable professional designers to offer their clients add-on services to meet their diverse or changing needs. With IM-Creator, designers can offer email services for their clients’ domains, a shopping cart for ecommerce sites and other features. More importantly, our prices are among the lowest around.
Beyond all these services, designers will have full access to our extensive support center. We’re here to assist you in serving your clients in any way we can. Online, professional designers have complete access to our IM-Creator manual, How-To’s, FAQs and community forum. In addition, our email support is quick and responsive to your inquiries. As a Pro Plan customer, designers also have access to live assistance Monday through Friday.
Extra Income Opportunity
With IM-Creator, website designers have an opportunity to supplement their income by designing for us. It’s another way we work in partnership with professional designers. We encourage designers to submit their website designs for inclusion in our design template library. Each time someone chooses your design template for their website design, you receive income from it. To learn more about our web designers community, simply email your portfolio and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Designer Community Today
With our designer-focused services and time-saving website building platform, IM-Creator is the best design software for professional website designers. Try out our service to see how well it complements your design firm and expands the offerings you can effortlessly provide to your clients. After all, more services mean more income for you.
Independent web designers or small website design firms will be particularly pleased to tap into our vast support services designed to assist you and your clients. Consider IM-Creator your partner in website design. Come join our web designers community today and begin realizing the benefits of a more streamlined design process that translates into higher earnings for you.
Everyone wants to believe they’re the best at what they do, but we don’t just believe it, we show it. When IM-Creator set out to be the best free website builder for people with little or no experience in creating a website, we went to the source – our family and friends who had absolutely no clue about building a website. Throughout every stage of designing our website building platform, we had them test it out to see if they had any questions or challenges. The end result is a website builder that anyone can use, regardless of their web design experience.
We Take the Frustration Out of Creating a Website
Planning a website should be an exciting time – your business or personal endeavor is going to be on the Internet for the entire world to see. But for the 95 percent of us who are not completely familiar with what it takes to get a website on the Internet, it could be a frustrating and expensive experience. You have to stumble your way through finding a web hosting company, a web designer, a programmer, and, if you’re going to be selling online, a payment processor. Then, you have to figure out how to register your website. It could be overwhelming, especially if you are working or trying to run a brick-and-mortar business at the same time.
But creating a website doesn’t have to be this complicated, time-consuming, or expensive. At IM-Creator, our professional web designers and developers have taken all the steps involved in website formation, from creating it and properly coding it to publishing and hosting it, and combined them into our do-it-yourself website builder.
A do-it-yourself website builder affords you many benefits:
- You work on your website on your own timeline. There’s no need to rearrange your schedule to fit a third-party’s schedule.
- You don’t need to adhere to a third-party’s deadlines for content, proofing, changes, etc., in order for your website to go live within that third-party’s timeframe.
- You maintain complete control. If you want to make changes to your website, even after it’s up live, you can do it yourself without having to go through a third-party and pay additional fees for the changes.
- All the business aspects of a website are incorporated, such as registering your domain name, hosting, programming, search engine optimization, shopping cart and more.
- It’s more affordable. Depending on the extent of services you need, IM-Creator offers a free service or low-price monthly packages that include hosting, domain and email.
We Uncomplicate Web Design
Let’s face it, not everyone is creative or good at designing something that looks great. That’s one of the things we realized when designing the workings of IM-Creator. Pre-designed website templates were a must, but they couldn’t just be plain, basic design templates. They had to stand out from all the rest. As such, our templates are known for their:
- Professionally-designed look – all our templates are designed by professional web designers with years of experience.
- Their diversity – we have design templates for conservative businesses, chic retail stores, elegant businesses, professional services, blogs, portfolios and resumes, just to name a few, in styles that meet all business types.
- Their uniqueness – there’s no cookie-cutter approach used with our design layouts. Each one of our design templates offers different style features in its columns, headers, navigation and content layout options.
- Their attractiveness – from chic to whimsical and everything in between, our design templates have extraordinary eye appeal. We take great care in selecting attractive color schemes and stylish design elements.
IM-Creator has over 50 design templates, plus our web designers add more daily in addition to seasonal collections. Our designers track what’s hot in website design and are constantly creating design templates that bring you the latest styles and trends in website design.
Content Customization to Meet Your Needs
One of the top-best things about IM-Creator is our design templates are “almost done.” In designing our website builder, we wanted to do as much as we could for you in terms of content. Along with our great-looking design templates, you’ll also find that our templates contain content applicable to the business or personal category you selected. You can use our content, which includes text and images, as is, or use it to inspire you to write your own text or add your own images. To customize any of our design templates, simply click the Customize Now button and change anything you want – from color scheme and layout to pictures and text.
With IM-Creator, you can easily modify or add all sorts of different elements, such as:
- Pictures, logos, graphics, or any other image of your choice.
- Audio files
- Content, from straight text to product or services lists to food menus.
- Elements, like Facebook and Twitter icons with live links, direction maps, RSS feeds, etc.
- Additional pages for testimonials, photo galleries, product or service descriptions, or whatever you want to spotlight.
We have one of the easiest editing environments around, so customizing your site is quick and effortless. Our drag & drop editor means all you need to do is select the corresponding icon for the content you want to change or add, then drag it to where you want to make the change or addition and drop it. Simply follow the prompts for editing or adding your content. And no need to worry about your content not fitting properly. Our website creator automatically resizes text or crops images to fit into the design. In addition, our website builder automatically does the programming necessary to ensure all the content on your site looks great and runs smoothly.
We Decode Website Coding
One major component that makes IM-Creator the best website builder is our coding. Our website programmers are perfectionists when it comes to the quality of their coding. Each design template has the applicable coding already incorporated into it, and automatically adds coding to any new content you add. In addition, our web programmers comply with all the web standards, which means your website will appear and run properly on any operating system, whether it’s a PC, Mac, smartphone, Tablet, mobile device, etc., as well as all browsers, regardless of the browser’s version.
SEO You Can Understand
Search engine optimization, more commonly referred to as SEO is what gets your website found by search engines. In addition to perfect coding, our web programmers make IM-Creator SEO friendly, so you can easily promote your website. All you need to do is click on SEO under the Settings menu and add the title of your website, a short description about it, and a few keywords that people would typically use with a search engine to find your type of site. We also offer lots of tips about enhancing your website’s SEO in our community forum and FAQ sections of ourSupportCenter.
Get Published In Under 30 Minutes
We recognize that people are short on time, which is why we’ve made our website builder super quick and easy to use. With IM-Creator, you can create a basic website and get it published live on the Internet in less than 30 minutes. It’s one of the other main reasons we’re considered the best. Our process is so simple and streamlined, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll have your website created and up and running.
We’ll Support You Every Step of the Way
One thing we’ve learned from our focus groups when building IM-Creator is that everybody has different learning curves and different needs in creating a website. That’s why we’ve created a SupportCenterthat is rated among the best in the industry. In our SupportCenter, you’ll find answers on any type of situation that might arise. Email your question and get a reply within 12 hours in most cases, download our printable beginner’s manual, browse our how-to section and FAQs, or get help in our community forum. Perhaps our best support feature is our Support tab, visible from any area in our website builder. Simply click on it and you’ll have instant access to our support team.
We’re The Best, but We Keep Achieving
No one should rest on their laurels. We’ve received professional and industry accolades telling us we’re the best website builder out there, but that doesn’t mean we stop trying to better our site even more based on our users’ feedback. Our goal is and always has been to provide a free, all-in-one website builder that is clear and simple to use and provides a seamless design to publishing process. Our users tell us we’ve accomplished just that with the depth of our website building platform and the richness of the services and features we provide for free. But we’d like to hear what you think. Give us a try and let us know. We’re confident that you’ll be joining the hundreds of thousands of people who have built their websites using IM-Creator in saying that we are the best website builder bar none.